Information & Support
Urgent Help from the Mind Infoline 0300 123 3393
Our team provides information on a range of topics including:
- Types of mental health problem
- Where to get help
- Medication and alternative treatments
We will look for details of help and support in your own area.
Our lines are open 9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday (except for bank holidays).
PO Box 277
Advice and Support
Two In Mind is a Mind project specifically for mums, dads and their babies living in Wales.
Two In Mind offer resources including the ‘Enjoy Your Baby’ course. This course is also available online, accessible through the Two In Mind website. This online course aims to help mums and dads make positive changes in their lives and start to enjoy new parenthood.
There are also Factsheets available on the following:
- Wellbeing – for new and expectant parents
- Perinatal mental health – for new and expectant parents
- Perinatal mental health – for partners, family members and carers
- Perinatal mental health – for primary care professionals
- Traumatic birth and post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Puerperal Psychosis (also known as post-partum psychosis)
For more information please click the link below: