Mind Monmouthshire
Text size: A A A
Call 01873 858 275

TASL – Tenancy and Supported Living Service

Mind Monmouthshire’s TASL Service is a Welsh Government Supporting People Programme Grant funded project that provides housing related support aiding people experiencing poor mental health to maintain a tenancy or independent living. 

*Please note, there are links to a selection of relevant reading material at the foot of this page.

What support is offered?

Mind Monmouthshire employs support workers to work with people in their homes. The support worker and client will work together to develop a support plan based on realistic outcomes, examples of our work are: -

  • Budgeting
  • Maintaining a home
  • Promoting Physical and Mental Health
  • Independent Cooking
  • Managing and maintaining a tenancy
  • Personal Safety
  • Engaging in the local community
  • Engaging in Education
  • Emotional Support

The support we offer is for between 1 month and 2 years depending on the persons individual need.


Within the Supported Living part of our service we have 24 properties. We work in partnership with local Housing Associations to provide safe, secure, shared accommodation let on either an Assured Shorthold or license basis.

Our properties vary in size and space, allowing us to offer different types of accommodation at different times to help people move towards independent living.

We also have an emergency out of hours service available to our tenants in our properties

Who can access the Service?

If you own or rent your home in Monmouthshire and need support to continue to live independently then you, or someone supporting you, can make a referral to us.

How to access our Service

If you feel that you would benefit from this service then please request an application form by contact us on 01873 858275 or info@mindmonmouthshire.org.uk

Once we have received an application form we will arrange to meet with you to carry out an assessment of your support needs and establish your suitability for the service.

To access this service - Here is a link which needs to be downloaded and printed and posted to the address on the end of the form. http://www.monmouthshire.gov.uk/app/uploads/2013/06/Referral_January_2012_v21.pdf

If you are unable to do this please contact our main number and we can help you to access the service.

Additional Information –