Community Wellbeing Services
Background and Information:
All our services provided in this section are funded by Aneurin Bevan University Health Board. We are providing these services alongside our partners in the Gwent Mental Health Consortium. For more information about our partners in the Gwent Mental Health Consortium please click on our diagram
To access the service an individual:
- must live in the ABUHB footprint area
- be aged between 18 and 65 years old (consideration may be given to supporting people aged 16 and over in transition)
- be a normal resident within the ABUHB area, who is living in another health board area
and must have:
- a mental health problem
- be at risk of developing a mental health problem
- be caring for someone with a mental health problem
What services do we provide?
Click on the links above for more information.
Time to Talk Chepstow
A weekly mental health and wellbeing information service for adults – see below for details: